PCR or Rapid Antigen COVID-19 Tests
The examination carried out for COVID-19 screening is either a PCR test or a rapid antigen test using samples taken from individuals participating in the test. The sample will be taken by a healthcare provider in accordance with proper medical procedures and in compliance with relevant medical regulations.
All side effects and reactive antibody test results shall be informed to, consulted with, and confirmed by the healthcare provider. All information on the side effects, reactive antibody test results, and/or follow-up information will be treated confidentially by the healthcare provider and the medical staff performing the test.
By purchasing and/or using this product, and booking this appointment, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to all the terms and conditions stated in the COVID-19 TEST DISCLAIMER below.
By choosing this COVID-19 [PCR and/or rapid antigen test] services (“Services”):
- You hereby declare and provide consent for HealthCare Plus Clinics (“HCP“, “us“, “we“, or “our“) to collect and process your data (including medical data, pre-existing conditions, and other personal data that may be considered sensitive under the applicable laws) for the rapid antigen test purposes.
- You acknowledge and understand that despite encryption software and other privacy/security safeguards being using for electronic communications, it is possible that electronic communications with your health care provider or their staff using the Services may not be secure. Despite this, I agree to communicate with my healthcare provider and/or their staff and transfer my information through electronic means for these Services with a full understanding of the risk.
- You hereby agree to undergo the rapid antigen test, agree that the test results will remain confidential and only accessible to you, the medical team, and/or the government institution handling the COVID-19.
- You understand there is a chance of a false negative or false positive result. Test results should be interpreted in connection with other factors, such as symptoms and history. A negative result cannot guarantee that you are free from infection.
- You hereby declare that you understand and acknowledge all consequences that may arise from knowing your status if you are tested positive for COVID-19 and will follow the instruction from the relevant government institution handling the COVID-19.
- You will be notified of a positive test and reported to Toronto Public Health for follow-up. You agree to consult further with local health agency or government institution handling the COVID-19 if your rapid antigen test is positive and to take precaution or treatment measures determined for your and public safety to contain the outbreak.
- Regardless of the test result, you agree to continue to adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols in compliance with Public Health protocols (e.g. still physically/socially isolate, stand six feet apart from others, wear a mask, and wash your hands thoroughly).
- If you are booking or ordering the test for another person, you hereby warrant that you have obtained the required approval from the third party customer regarding the Services.
- On behalf of HealthCare Plus, tests are conducted by Canadian Health Labs and their Ontario medical lab partners, approved or accredited by Health Canada (the “Partners”). You agree to hold HealthCare Plus and its Partners harmless of any damage or harm should a false result be reported.
If you have any questions or requests relating to the Services, please contact: email@example.com